An introductory course for Year 12 students that focuses on working with Adobe Animate CC to produce animated sequences.
Outcomes assessed DM1, DM2, DM3, DM4. CH1. CH4
For 2019 this Term 2 project involves the production of a number of animated sequences;
- 2 x simple animations on one layer.
- 2 x multiple layer animations that contain a static background with multiple objects in foreground motion.
- 2 x animations with multiple objects in motion in both the foreground and background against a static background.
- 1 x animation with complex layer structure built from a story boarded sequence. Minimum duration 10 seconds.
The above sequences can contain both shape and motion tweens.
Over the course of these activities you will learn how to;
- Create and set preferences for new projects
- Import images to the stage or to the library
- Add frames and key-frames to a timeline (F5 frame, F6 Key frame)
- Add content to the stage
- Use the selection, sub selection, free transform, pen, line, zoom, shape (rectangle, oval etc) pencil, brush, fill and stroke tools
- Modify paths
- Apply gradients
- Export to HTML5
Flash Keyboard Shortcuts download
The following examples demonstrate a range of competencies.